Enterprise Centres Tasmania is a statewide network of business advisors and mentors, created to help small businesses and their owners to reach their potential.
Enterprise Centres Tasmania business advisors are independent, resourceful and experienced business people who understand small business.
Whether you are at the 'dreaming' stage and have a new idea for a business, or you're an existing business looking to make some changes or grow, our advisors can help you develop or refine your business plan, map out a marketing strategy, set goals for greater success and – when you're ready – plan your exit.
Enterprise Centres Tasmania is a free service supported by the Tasmanian Government and is designed for every stage of your business life.
What we offer
If you are a business owner or you want to start a business, Enterprise Centres Tasmania can support you with clear and considered advice through one-on-one consultation, workshops and networking events.
Advice is available on how to:
- start a new business - understand your product, your market and your process
- set objectives for your business - stay on track to reach those goals
- write a business plan - put your ideas, research and costings on paper
- develop a marketing strategy - promote your business effectively
- take your business online - be 'digital ready'
- grow your business - be prepared for the next step
- manage your business finances - know your cashflow, product profitability and margins
- survive through hard times - all businesses face difficulties at some point, so let's talk about it
- design a succession plan - help your business transition smoothly to a new stage, or if it's time to sell up or retire, start planning now!
For more information, get in touch with your nearest Enterprise Centre Tasmania advisor today by clicking on the Find your advisor button, calling Business Tasmania 1800 440 026 or emailing email@example.com